United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny sold him to Tesco's for their finest mince range.
That reminds me of a Mike Yarwood joke, while impersonating the great Brian Clough:

"I was asked the other day what I’d do if I became the Leeds manager. I replied, I’d sell their best player to Juventus for £200 000, and the rest to Fray Bentos for corned beef."

I took a look on youtube at the Hojlund guy. My take is that...
1. He is a football player in the sense that he can run, pass a ball, recieve a ball and strike a ball
2. He falls down a lot
3. He is not shown anything in these highlights to look anywhere near worth the money they are looking for

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect him to be a victim of the boo boys within 2 seasons. Also they'll blame the Glazers somehow.

Weghorst could do all that

same as every year they'll start of well, ten haag is a genius, every single player is the best player in the world and then it will fall apart but it will be because of injuries, tiredness, the refs etc anything but them being shite.

Tbh they are like liverpool without the stupid accent.
Then when the Qatari deal falls thru it’ll be oil money cunts over the road again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.