United Thread - 2023/24

Keep it up, mate.

It will be interesting to see how many are linked with a move to the swamp, and who actually arrives before the end of the transfer window.

I know it’s the same every year, but to put numbers on it would be an eye-opener for many, I believe.
I make it at least 15.

It just shows how much the media feel the need to keep the red mardarses in the news at any cost.

I make it at least 15.

It just shows how much the media feel the need to keep the red mardarses in the news at any cost.
Maybe keep posting an updated list:
Name, club, source(s), amount(s), 1st date, last date ?
You could put a strikethrough on anyone who goes elsewhere ‘with a didn’t want him anyway’ column for where they went

I’m sure there’s not a limit on post size, come the end of the transfer window…

Apparently Ten bob has said some of his players were so badly affected by negative press coverage last season that it caused them to be injured. Fucking hilarious that he has a team full of mardarses who will never get any better

If I was a footballer there is no way I'd be reading papers etc. united fan at work is convinced Goldbridge is a no nothing clown but has also killed Rashfords career. He's never even in the ground to boo so if Rashford is going on YouTube to watch him then he's an idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.