United Thread - 2023/24

Like to keep a track on BBC's "Gossip" ( potential transfers ) during the transfer window. Very little to report regarding City - just a few rumours ( Grealish / Alvarez / Ederson ) might be on their way or not. Some talk in the media that Ten Bob has been given a "dreadful war-chest" with which to strengthen - or not - his squad. It seems Ten Bob's potential replacements rejected ManU when told what was available ! Strange therefore to read in the BBC "Gossip" column of ManU's interest in acquiring over 30 players ( with a transfer value of almost £1.4 Billion )

Interested in / talks ongoing 4 players transfer fees £183M
Offer Made 5 players transfer fees £230M
Target / Considering 8 players transfer fees £311M
Close to signing 8 players transfer fees £366M
Sir Alex in discussion with CP chairman! 3 players transfer fees £200M
Others /Option to buy / swaps 3 players transfer fee £80M

YCNMIU ... ( wait a minute ? ) .. but then it is season ticket renewal time again.

Lots of rag shirts in Manchester today, giddy fuckers think they won the treble again, can't wait to smash the cunts next season.

Lots of rag shirts in Manchester today, giddy fuckers think they won the treble again, can't wait to smash the cunts next season.
If they bring up the cup final win, i saw a brilliant clip on youtube of a city fan after being asked why he is smiling after losing the cup final by Gary Neville replying that if your fridge is full, its sometimes nice to help a neighbour by giving them a bottle of milk

I love it when the media talk about "war chests " I imagine the directors of clubs carrying a big ancient box into the managers office and saying "behold here is the monies for commerce use it wisely" !!! It's been a long day lol !!!!!
And, of course, when City win the action over associated sponsors, war chests will be unlimited and the rags will spend a billion only to be outdone by City with a squillion……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.