United Thread - 2023/24

'The Kuntz Stadium at Old Trafford' does have a certain ring to it.

And my oh my, imagine, say, that slight quiver of Gary Lineker's lip when on MOTD he introduces 'Reporting from the Kuntz Stadium at Old Trafford, Guy Mowbray..'

I'd hope that the nation's guffaws and chortles would not be so obvious were this to come to pass..*

(* Oh, please, if there is a God, let it happen!)
"And now let's go over to the Kuntz, where's there's been a goal."

"Yes Jeff, but it's the Kuntz who have conceded, as Villa have scored".

Man United tipped to beat Chelsea and Liverpool to £65m Marc Guehi transfer

Yay there's another for the list.

Uncanny that England's best performer (imho) is linked with these clowns.

How strange.

Mary Earps has jumped ship, after running her contract down, though she was a bit of a mercenary (ah…), but at the time she was at united, the media were all for her
Zelem,(who she?) club captain, has jumped ship , after running her contract down, though she was a bit of a mercenary (ah…)

It’s as though they know the crumbs united have given to the women’s team, are now going to be even less…

Looks like scruffy jim is feeling the pinch.

View attachment 123481
I think I might be confusing some of our Nigerian neighbours.
With loads of "Old Trafford is Old Trafford" comments on social media, I started highlighting historical dates surrounding Old Trafford sports stadium to help them out.
Somewhat inadvertently, it appears that I might have "accidentally" used dates relating to the Emirates Old Trafford rather than the swamp.
Ah well......

I think I might be confusing some of our Nigerian neighbours.
With loads of "Old Trafford is Old Trafford" comments on social media, I started highlighting historical dates surrounding Old Trafford sports stadium to help them out.
Somewhat inadvertently, it appears that I might have "accidentally" used dates relating to the Emirates Old Trafford rather than the swamp.
Ah well......
Ah well indeed.
Hehe......

'The Kuntz Stadium at Old Trafford' does have a certain ring to it.

And my oh my, imagine, say, that slight quiver of Gary Lineker's lip when on MOTD he introduces 'Reporting from the Kuntz Stadium at Old Trafford, Guy Mowbray..'

I'd hope that the nation's guffaws and chortles would not be so obvious were this to come to pass..*

(* Oh, please, if there is a God, let it happen!)
I remember when Linekar was talking about Jack Hunt.

He said,"I’ll have to be careful how I say that".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.