United Thread - 2023/24

They have a thread on the Caf about PSR Loopholes, they have started going on about the number of players that Southampton have bought from us in recent years and in general how poor they have turned out. Questioning why they would do so, implying there must be something dodgy going on.

Totally failing to realise that Southampton appointed our youth team coach and he would have the inside track on our academy players.

I then laugh when they go on about how poor these players have been without understanding that the same guy who brought them in is now a key player in their new set up.
Is that the youth team coach that now works for the rags?

Interesting if ture ;)

It really does seem bizarre that the authorities are trying to stop players being sold to clubs within the parent group.
Can't think in what other walk of live where this isn't allowed.
Maybe because each club is audited for FFP individually.
One club could buy for £50m. Then sell to the sister club for £10m etc. Saving the second club £40m in FFP.

Man United tipped to beat Chelsea and Liverpool to £65m Marc Guehi transfer

Yay there's another for the list.

Uncanny that England's best performer (imho) is linked with these clowns.

How strange.
but, but...but... but they've got big Harry M. What do they need this young upstart for.... he will be lauded as a graduate of the famous academy.

United keep getting linked with big name players but offering half the price?? Is Ugarte any good?
It not like the rags to low-ball teams.

I clearly remember the troll saying, post covid, that we will take advantage af teams struggling financially.

They are seemingly getting closer to the price on de ligt though which would be frustrating
But, is that more paper talk?

Only a few weeks ago, Slimy Stone said that they don’t have much money to spend.

Considering that he is one of the biggest creeps around rag central, I think I’d believe him before any other sources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.