United Thread - 2023/24

You mean the fake bomb scare that they obviously set up hoping they would gain an advantage by knowing our result before they kicked off

Suprise surprise the league took no action against the scum
And quite right too. Every Premier League club has an outside company hiding fake bombs in and around the stadium only days before a vital game so why single the rags out

He thinks he is John Wayne - "ok Big Jim is in town and I call the shots" .........I think that he is unaware of the status of the faded former giant he has bought a small stake in

How can a guy with so much money look like a raving tramp? I looked better after a trip to Stolen from Ivor.

He thinks he is John Wayne - "ok Big Jim is in town and I call the shots" .........I think that he is unaware of the status of the faded former giant he has bought a small stake in

He doesnt seem to understand that when EVERYONE is a billionaire being a billionaire isnt that impressive.

Some fucking useless Spaniard took over at City.

He had some unusual tactical methods, and it was bloody obvious that they wouldn’t work in England.
Must correct you my friend. He is not as you put it..
It's Some fucking useless Catalonian took over at City. :-)

That was the established winning team that Pep Fraudiola was about to inherit …..
It was absolute laughable that the fat slug, Curtis, claimed that the City squad was in better shape than the rags'.

In the first couple of seasons, after Pep arrived, the turnover of players was far greater at Etihad than it was at the swamp.

not at all... and I would never call anyone a know-nowt **** for doing so - sadly, the reverse is not true (NB: other jobs/provisions/vocations are equally in the loop

I'd never be so fkn arrogant as to tell a lawyer/surgeon/plumber/ etc how to do their job - but there are dozen or so cunts on here happy to do so whn it comes to my profession - and we all know who they are - I don't have the stamina to embarrass the fuckwits for as long as their cider-fulled rants seem to last these days
Are you Nick Harris and Magic Hat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.