United Thread - 2023/24

As i recall it the "bomb" was part of a security exercise earlier in the week.

Now I may be an old fool but surely in an exercise the "bomb" would be easy to identify as a prop, even if not surely a the company who supplied the prop would have been able to verify it as being so.

There was no real reason for the game to be called off other than in the hope of gaining an advantage.
Yeh something like a brick that has the cartoon wording 'Kaboom' written on it or similar so that it can't be confused.

Possibly even count the prop 'bombs' out, marking their location and back in.

I know, I'm a blue sky thinker........

The missus’ dad is a rag (I know, I know). Missed the deadline to renew his season ticket of 29 years by a day or two. So he called them up. ‘Sorry we’ve given them away. If you get a membership for 100 quid you can pay another 100 quid to go on the waiting list for a season ticket’

What a club

The missus’ dad is a rag (I know, I know). Missed the deadline to renew his season ticket of 29 years by a day or two. So he called them up. ‘Sorry we’ve given them away. If you get a membership for 100 quid you can pay another 100 quid to go on the waiting list for a season ticket’

What a club
Had a godshite rag in my local(uk). And was always asked by other rags why he didn’t go and see a game at the swamp and always said he couldn’t get a ticket. So after a few months of his shit I actually got a ticket for a rags game off a mate at work. So I walked into the pub Friday night and said to him this is your lucky day got a ticket for you Saturday to which he replied very quickly I can’t go the wife’s having her hair done that day and I’ve got to take her. Nuff said.

Can anyone translate into words of no more than one syllable for us mere mortals that didn't invest much time analysing poetry in Failsworth in their youth.….....? :-)
Old Trafford is falling down,
Ten Haag is a fecking clown,
You should know the rest,-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.