United Thread - 2023/24

The two best products of the Ajax group, him and De Jong - De Jong seems to have turned out better and more widely praised. De Lijt seems to flit in-and-out of the Bayern team.
You know your career is going downhill when Eric Dier is above you in the pecking order at Bayern Munich

IMG_2749.png
Manchester De ligted.
Stunning news development as the Mighty Reds are set to sign World class defender Matthijs De Ligt from Bayern Munich.
Bayern value the player at 50m euros which means United will be buying a 100m euro defender dubbed “the new Maguire”
Speaking through his interpreter Steve McLaren , De ligt was quoted as saying “ I’ve alwaysssch wanted to play for Pep and win the Premiersschip and Championssch league. Ssscheventten trophiesssch isch jusscht amazing”

View attachment 124103
Manchester De ligted.
Stunning news development as the Mighty Reds are set to sign World class defender Matthijs De Ligt from Bayern Munich.
Bayern value the player at 50m euros which means United will be buying a 100m euro defender dubbed “the new Maguire”
Speaking through his interpreter Steve McLaren , De ligt was quoted as saying “ I’ve alwaysssch wanted to play for Pep and win the Premiersschip and Championssch league. Ssscheventten trophiesssch isch jusscht amazing”

He is behind Eric Dier in the pecking order :)

What a joke of a club
Only thing they do is PR spin everything

De ligt signing is opportunistic- Bayern selling for a readon
Can’t get in Bayern or Dutch team amd no one else wants him

Making staff redundant so they can pay rashford wages

Jim Ratcliffe will be a disaster worse than the glazers
He is just the big look at me man
Loads of money but an utter cock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.