United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm haven't united massively breached PRS then with those quarter accounts, even prior to the final quarter results in the PRS 3-year cycle (barring a frankly unbelievable humongous profit in the final quarter to end of June 2024)?
Adding the £71m loss to the existing figures:
View attachment 124872
115+28+71 = £214m loss + the final quarter's loss still to be added, so they are already DOUBLE the allowable PRS 3-year loss, and only have a quarter to find £ 109m+ behind the sofa?!?

Edit: I don't know what the 1st 2 quarters of 23/24 results were, so whatever profit/loss of that needs to be added into figures.
They lost £115 million a couple of seasons back. I thought the number 115 could only be associated with City.

As for the loss of broadcast revenue: It pisses me off even more that we gifted them a load of broadcast revenue plus gate receipts from the Thursday League with our spineless performance at Wembley.

He made an even worse one the day before, when he opened his gob to arrogantly proclaim that he’d never lost to City..

Rarely has something come back to bite a person on the bum so quickly.
He also said he couldn't think of anything more embarrassing.
I remember seeing a meme based on the If Carlsberg did advertising campaign saying "If Carlsberg did practical jokes, it would be at the expense of a smug bastard" with his ugly mug and his quote about never losing to City.
IIRC he was also voted Man of the Match in the MUEN poll.

erm haven't united massively breached PRS then with those quarter accounts, even prior to the final quarter results in the PRS 3-year cycle (barring a frankly unbelievable humongous profit in the final quarter to end of June 2024)?
Adding the £71m loss to the existing figures:
View attachment 124872
115+28+71 = £214m loss + the final quarter's loss still to be added, so they are already DOUBLE the allowable PRS 3-year loss, and only have a quarter to find £ 109m+ behind the sofa?!?

Edit: I don't know what the 1st 2 quarters of 23/24 results were, so whatever profit/loss of that needs to be added into figures.
PSR prohibit all clubs in the Premier League from accumulating losses in excess of £105 million in a three-year period. Not all club spending is captured by the £105 million limit: infrastructure, women's football, investment in youth and community work costs are all deductible for PSR purposes.

1st ever "official" diving coach ?

Manchester United have confirmed Rene Hake and Ruud van Nistelrooy have joined the club as assistant managers to Erik ten Hag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.