United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st ever "official" diving coach ?

Manchester United have confirmed Rene Hake and Ruud van Nistelrooy have joined the club as assistant managers to Erik ten Hag
Van Nosebag was at it all game, during the last Maine Road derby.

Thankfully, the referee didn’t fall for his antics, and Gerard Wiekens marshalled him expertly throughout the match.

He would make a great diving coach at the swamp.

PSR prohibit all clubs in the Premier League from accumulating losses in excess of £105 million in a three-year period. Not all club spending is captured by the £105 million limit: infrastructure, women's football, investment in youth and community work costs are all deductible for PSR purposes.
That £50m they've spent on fixing the water feature should see them ok.

So they’re paying more than the release clause for this kid nobody has ever heard of?

The Ashworth effect.

I don't know whether it's my phone or the Internet that's not working but I'm sick of not getting a proper answer.
A lad I know has said they'd signed some 20 yr old but didnt know any details so I typed in the search section, 'have the rags signed anybody yet'. Not one bloody answer refered to that shower of shit.
Is it the internet or do I need a new phone ?

I don't know whether it's my phone or the Internet that's not working but I'm sick of not getting a proper answer.
A lad I know has said they'd signed some 20 yr old but didnt know any details so I typed in the search section, 'have the rags signed anybody yet'. Not one bloody answer refered to that shower of shit.
They have signed someone. A utd fan just told me too. I'd never heard of the fella though.

See above. They’ve signed some **** who’s release is €40m - for €42m ( clown emoji )

See above. They’ve signed some **** who’s release is €40m - for €42m ( clown emoji )
to be fair, they have struck a good deal and shows signs of real management. The release clause would need to be paid in full and upfront, the extra £2 million means that they can spread the payments over a number of years and allows them scope to spend money on further additions.

to be fair, they have struck a good deal and shows signs of real management. The release clause would need to be paid in full and upfront, the extra £2 million means that they can spread the payments over a number of years and allows them scope to spend money on further additions.
But in English they’ve spent 2m more than his release clause. Fucking gorps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.