United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than we paid for Erling, a proven striker, who has carried his goal-scoring record in the Premier League.

Where are they getting this money from ???

Jim virtually said they are potless and again showed yearly revenue at a loss,

But what if the selling club demand the full amount upfront, Manchester City 100% pay a City Tax on Players we wanted, Like you, I am no financial expert, But City had the money to pay upfront on players and maybe we were not smart enough to put them through the books on 6 to 10 year contracts like Chelsea have
Presumably, if the selling club had demanded the entire fee up front, the rags wouldn’t have been able to sign him.

But what if the selling club demand the full amount upfront, Manchester City 100% pay a City Tax on Players we wanted, Like you, I am no financial expert, But City had the money to pay upfront on players and maybe we were not smart enough to put them through the books on 6 to 10 year contracts like Chelsea have

I suspect that the people at City are quite savvy regarding financial matters , whatever Chelsea choose to do, so not really a big issue imo.

I might be showing I am completely out of touch with upcoming footballing talent by admitting to this, but...

...who the hell is he? I've never heard of him.
Have you been Living under a rock?? He's the new beckenbaur and who ever he plays for gets a 2 goal head start, bestest 18 year old ever.........nope never heard of him either

Have you been Living under a rock?? He's the new beckenbaur and who ever he plays for gets a 2 goal head start, bestest 18 year old ever.........nope never heard of him either
And to think, I called myself a football fan...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.