United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knocked back a £20m bid from the Hammers for Maguire. Fuck me that means we should be getting our £57m back in Laporte if that’s anything to go by.
Hang on, thought they offered him 10m to fuck off?
Why would they turn that down?
That’s a good offer for what is basically a concrete slab, I’m sure West Ham fans have breathed a sigh of relief.

Confused its says the mural at old Trafford so why does it say welcome to Manchester ?
Shouldnt it be welcome to Trafford ?
I've seen rags on Twitter calling City fans clueless because the rags were formed in Newton Heath, Manchester, while City were formed outside Manchester. I'm sure I've read somewhere that Newton Heath was part of Chadderton at that time, which is Oldham. So who is clueless, is it them or those blues?

In other news heard on the radio today Lingard has been done for driving over the limit, apologies if already mentioned
It wasn't for being over the limit. His car was caught on radar speeding in Manchester. He failed to tell the cops who the driver was. He was given a ban and a fine of a few hundred quid.

I've seen rags on Twitter calling City fans clueless because the rags were formed in Newton Heath, Manchester, while City were formed outside Manchester. I'm sure I've read somewhere that Newton Heath was part of Chadderton at that time, which is Oldham. So who is clueless, is it them or those blues?

St Marks Church is in Gorton it’s hardly where they are now in Trafford is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.