United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I really don't see the attraction of going to the rags, particularly a young player.
The place is a shambles, poor statium, poor training ground, poor management.
A mid table team at best. Most players careers have nosedive since joining the rags.

If a young player is signing just for the wage package that says alot about the players attitude.

I just don't see the attraction apart from the wages.
I suppose he hopes he will shine. A good player in a sea of shite might be better than getting lost in Madrids many stars.

Oh and 150k a week more.

To be honest I really don't see the attraction of going to the rags, particularly a young player.
The place is a shambles, poor statium, poor training ground, poor management.
A mid table team at best. Most players careers have nosedive since joining the rags.

If a young player is signing just for the wage package that says alot about the players attitude.

I just don't see the attraction apart from the wages.
But .. but this is Manchester united were talking about ;-)

This seems to have replaced the " its every schoolboys dream to play for manchester united" ...well it wasn't fucking mine

I think the original wording was " worst nightmare " until Sly got involved when realising how fucking stupid most of the 659 billion lemmings are, and decided to make money out of them.

I suppose he hopes he will shine. A good player in a sea of shite might be better than getting lost in Madrids many stars.

Oh and 150k a week more.

United even in their glory years was a Feeder club to Real Madrid

The Myth that is sold to players about this club being a great club that looks after its players and staff
Well ask Johnny Berry ? and others when they could not play again and all of the 250 Staff that have been just sacked

I see Captain Fish Fingers tried it on in court Beckham style but the judge wasn't having any of it.
The prick said "I was being followed" when doing 104 mph and received a 6 month ban. Surprised his brief didn't try the "it will affect his charity work" line to get him off.
Being followed? Who by? Donald Campbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.