United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandes is a good player when he stops the whining and theatrics.

Saw a different player at the Euros.

Very surprised he's likely to stay or saying that he wants to stay.

Where's the drive to win major trophies? He's 29/30, so not too long left, fella!
I didn't watch any of the Euros.

Are you saying he doesn't display all the whining and theatrics when playing for Portugal?

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and he only turns that on when playing for the scum, the whole ethos of that club is one of entitlement and a win at any cost attitude (or at least attempt to win at any cost)

Are you saying he doesn't display all the whining and theatrics when playing for Portugal?

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and he only turns that on when playing for the scum, the whole ethos of that club is one of entitlement and a win at any cost attitude (or at least attempt to win at any cost)

Whatever the reason, he is still a grade A whingeing **** and is at the club where he is shamelessly able to escape the correct punishment for his pathetic and entitled behaviour. PiGMOL reps are clearly instructed to treat him differently.

Because Portugal have whole bunch of mardarses

Deluded Rag at work saying that Yoro signing for them is a sign that they have more pull than Real Madrid.

Sorry dude but signing for the Rags instead of Madrid is like getting the non-present end of the Xmas cracker.

Forced to Join the Rags, there was no competition from Madrid as they knew he was out of contract soon so offered a low fee only which was rejected, and its 52 million plus 7 million in add ons also (note the BBC only state the initial fee where our 21 million and add ons for Savio is reported as 30 million):

The French club have pocketed more than £50million with the teen defender's transition to Old Trafford. His dwindling contract left Lille scrambling to make a profitable exit despite Yoro's known preference for Madrid

Madrid were neck-to-neck with United in the race, but intended to delay signing until the summer in hopes of getting him on a free transfer in 12 months' time. Lille, aware and fear-struck by that prospect, didn't want to miss out on cashing in on their valuable player.

Eager to push the player to rethink, Marca, a Spanish news outlet, alleges Lille "threatened" to bench the 18-year-old for a full season if he rejected the move to England's top-tier league. Real displayed their unwillingness to pay market price by tabling around £30m to secure Yoro just weeks earlier.

Deluded Rag at work saying that Yoro signing for them is a sign that they have more pull than Real Madrid.

Sorry dude but signing for the Rags instead of Madrid is like getting the non-present end of the Xmas cracker.

Come the end of the season, it will be Jim Bowen bullseye, saying come and have a look at what you could have won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.