United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by that are we lead to believe the rags have done a deal with pl to be allowed to 'fix' the books to pass PSR OLor what ever the ffp is called ?

Well if you look what the premier allowed them to add for Covid they've bent over backwards for them! They got way more allowance for Covid % wise than any other club

Well if you look what the premier allowed them to add for Covid they've bent over backwards for them! They got way more allowance for Covid % wise than any other club
Stefan had something on twitter last week saying they had written off £40m of losses due to covid in the most recent accounts. The next nearest club was less than £4m.

Stefan had something on twitter last week saying they had written off £40m of losses due to covid in the most recent accounts. The next nearest club was less than £4m.
I am hoping it's things like this the we are going to bring up in the cases against us, clear difference(discrimination) in how a number of other clubs are allowed to operate. I have no doubt that we have enough dirt on other clubs and the PL and I hope we have threatened to blow it apart if we needed.

I saw in the BBC’s Gossip Column this morning that Antony could go out on loan, provided the club he signs for is willing to pay his £70k/week salary.

Now, call me cynical, but I would have thought that a player?, who commands a transfer fee of £80 million, would have wages higher than £70 grand a week.
That, or he has the world's worst agent...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.