United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in the BBC’s Gossip Column this morning that Antony could go out on loan, provided the club he signs for is willing to pay his £70k/week salary.

Now, call me cynical, but I would have thought that a player?, who commands a transfer fee of £80 million, would have wages higher than £70 grand a week.
Most places online states his weekly salary between 150k-200k a week. As others have said it should be Rags gossip.

But with all things Rags, BBC are so far up their arse they wont post the truth.

In the last few days we have had from the BBC their new signing at the fee without add ons, Savinho fee jump from 21 to 30.8 million as they added all add ones in the fee stated, them totally ignoring Rashford’s driving ban for 6 months after beung caught doung 104mph in his £560,000 car whilst on the same day do a story about Chelseas Fernandez being banned from driving.
Plus omitted all about their new signing was forced to sign for them as he was threatened to rot on the bench if he did not sign as was on a free transfer next summer and Madrid knew this and only offered a low fee which was rejected so only Rags were bidding. And paid more to stretch payments out.

Most places online states his weekly salary between 150k-200k a week. As others have said it should be Rags gossip.

But with all things Rags, BBC are so far up their arse they wont post the truth.

In the last few days we have had from the BBC their new signing at the fee without add ons, Savinho fee jump from 21 to 30.8 million as they added all add ones in the fee stated, them totally ignoring Rashford’s driving ban for 6 months after beung caught doung 104mph in his £560,000 car whilst on the same day do a story about Chelseas Fernandez being banned from driving.
Plus omitted all about their new signing was forced to sign for them as he was threatened to rot on the bench if he did not sign as was on a free transfer next summer and Madrid knew this and only offered a low fee which was rejected so only Rags were bidding. And paid more to stretch payments out.
How many times do I have to repeat this;

The Gossip Column is not the BBC’s work; it’s only a roundup of the football talk in the day's media. In this case, the Beeb was reporting a story that appeared on ESPN.

How many times do I have to repeat this;

The Gossip Column is not the BBC’s work; it’s only a roundup of the football talk in the day's media. In this case, the Beeb was reporting a story that appeared on ESPN.
Well that's just fuckin lazy. No wonder you guys across the pond have little faith in the BBC's reporting. Over here, we know better than to trust ESPN when it comes to the truth.... especially regarding the rags.

Proof that Yen Bob is deluded .............

“We have very good players so there will always be an interest from other clubs,” Ten Hag said on McTominay.

How many of their players are attracting interest from other clubs? The Saudi's are "tapping up" players from many clubs, haven't see them trying to poach (pinch) from the Rags.

Proof that Yen Bob is deluded .............

“We have very good players so there will always be an interest from other clubs,” Ten Hag said on McTominay.

How many of their players are attracting interest from other clubs? The Saudi's are "tapping up" players from many clubs, haven't see them trying to poach (pinch) from the Rags.
Ten Bob unsuccessfully tried to get rid of McTwatface and Magliar last summer.

I think it’s more bullshit from the Dutch Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.