United Thread - 2023/24

Basically realised that any decision other than fucking the **** off is the wrong decision. Reckon they wouldn't have a problem playing him because that's the kind of club they are.

Shouldn't even be a topic. He's a fucking scumbag.

With respect I disagree... everyone deserves a second chance and I believe that philosophy has been embraced by the lady in question. If she has forgiven him, so should everyone else. If he does owt bad again, well that's a different story.

Look at this for a comparison:

and he was found guilty, MG was not.

What has puzzled me about this today, apparently Utd wanted to make some announcement on Monday (their 1st game of the season) but that has been delayed as they want to include the 3 United Lionesses in the process. I know Australia and New Zealand is far away, but in 2023.... have they not heard of zoom?

I am not a fan of Utd. obviously, but if this bloke had been promised a decision by a certain date and now its delayed cos of this or because a group of female United fans plan to protest at the Wolves game, well I am beginning to think that things are not being done right.

Basically realised that any decision other than fucking the **** off is the wrong decision. Reckon they wouldn't have a problem playing him because that's the kind of club they are.

Shouldn't even be a topic. He's a fucking scumbag.
Believe me I've got some very 'traditional' views (i.e. old fashioned and outdated) on societal norms etc But anyone who thinks this scumbag should ever be allowed to resume his career (in which he's a role model and idol for youngsters) just because he wasn't found guilty of anything in a court of law needs to have another look at the images and a listen to the recording.

With respect I disagree... everyone deserves a second chance and I believe that philosophy has been embraced by the lady in question. If she has forgiven him, so should everyone else. If he does owt bad again, well that's a different story.

Look at this for a comparison:

and he was found guilty, MG was not.

What has puzzled me about this today, apparently Utd wanted to make some announcement on Monday (their 1st game of the season) but that has been delayed as they want to include the 3 United Lionesses in the process. I know Australia and New Zealand is far away, but in 2023.... have they not heard of zoom?

I am not a fan of Utd. obviously, but if this bloke had been promised a decision by a certain date and now its delayed cos of this or because a group of female United fans plan to protest at the Wolves game, well I am beginning to think that things are not being done right.

Rapists don’t deserve a second chance.

And you can bet anything the rags will pressure their women’s team to give them the answer they want to hear, ie let greenwood back or you’ll find your appearances limited this season. Then that shithouse club can play their little rapist shit and tell everyone their women‘s team said it was ok.

Fucking cunts, every last rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.