United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect I disagree... everyone deserves a second chance and I believe that philosophy has been embraced by the lady in question. If she has forgiven him, so should everyone else. If he does owt bad again, well that's a different story.

Look at this for a comparison:

and he was found guilty, MG was not.

What has puzzled me about this today, apparently Utd wanted to make some announcement on Monday (their 1st game of the season) but that has been delayed as they want to include the 3 United Lionesses in the process. I know Australia and New Zealand is far away, but in 2023.... have they not heard of zoom?

I am not a fan of Utd. obviously, but if this bloke had been promised a decision by a certain date and now its delayed cos of this or because a group of female United fans plan to protest at the Wolves game, well I am beginning to think that things are not being done right.
Would you think rapists deserve a second chance if the victim was your wife or daughter.
I doubt it

It honestly baffles me how he's still even able to play football. I'd snap his fucking legs if that was my daughter.
Sadly her father, by all accounts, was the instigator in getting the charges dropped. Even before the cops were involved he was making some disgraceful comments.

Again, not to stir the pot further, you can't really call him that as he is not a convicted rapist. If he and his lawyers are looking at Bluemoon they could be all over this. I doubt that they are though.

However, I agree with all the other stuff you wrote.

The bottom line here is this: if the pile-on I have been getting this afternoon is to do with what he did (& I haven't heard the tapes, I don't want to) I will accept I am in the wrong, but if the vitriol the guy is getting is just because of who he plays for, well that can't be right either.

Our club (and I am not a rag) has had it's own problems too, we must not forget that.

P.S. What is going on at Arsenal, that is being kept quiet - we should be asking about that...
Listen to it. Then comment, surely?

I have stated he will not play again in the PL. I am so far, very very surprised utd have gone down the rout of trying to get him back into the team. But people will listen again to those tapes and the violence in his attitude to this woman and his life will be unbearable.

If I were him I would sink into a hole and never show my face and hope people forget.

But it SEEMS, his family have talked to her family, discussed the potential riches they could have had, and convinced her to drop the charges so they can make some money. And if thats the case its disgusting, maltreatment of women should never be hidden for financial reasons and I hope the whole lot of them, both parties, and their families lose everything.

It is reported that the rags had to bung slabhead 6 million to get him to join West Ham. This was to cover his drop in wages.
Very few media outlets are daring to mention it though. An 80 million player being sold for, basically, 24 milion.......imagine if that was us.

It was clear all along he was waiting for a pay off, the coded message is I’ll fight for my place.

Yep, it reminds me of the sort of 'staff consultation' we have at work before management just do what they wanted anyway. The only reason they're consulting the women's team is because they want to keep playing him. If they didn't, they would have already released him. So the only role the women working at the club can possibly have in this situation is to basically act as cover for the club as they inevitably keep him. Skirt-washing, if you will.

Look at the articles they’ve put out about Maguire when they wanted shut then compare with the stories of Greenwood. Ashton should be called out, the vile ****!

Sadly her father, by all accounts, was the instigator in getting the charges dropped. Even before the cops were involved he was making some disgraceful comments.
A new house and a new car can sometimes make you look at things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.