United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disgusted some people on internet wanting him to comeback playing for their club.

Doesn't matter that said club is rags, it's still fucking awful seeing many comment supporting him and wanting him to comeback to play.

I don't want to meet these people in real life.

You won’t, they only exist on Twitter.

I'm disgusted some people on internet wanting him to comeback playing for their club.

Doesn't matter that said club is rags, it's still fucking awful seeing many comment supporting him and wanting him to comeback to play.

I don't want to meet these people in real life.

It would interesting to here from the Harris`s and Delooney on this. 8-{

Look at the articles they’ve put out about Maguire when they wanted shut then compare with the stories of Greenwood. Ashton should be called out, the vile ****!
Yep. They turned on Slabhead with such venom and ferocity you would have thought he was the horned serpent himself. The whole club and its Asian supporters, media sycophants, and spineless tabloid hacks ripped into him and essentially bullied him out of the club. I'm no fan of Slabhead, never have been, but the rags should have shown him a little more respect, a bit of decency etc.
And now the rag-controlled media are preparing everybody for the prodigal son routine with Greenwood, the return of the former outcast, the poor boy from the wrong side of town who has been miraculously redeemed in the eyes of the Pisscan and his colleagues - because be in no doubt, this has the D.N.A. of that bullying **** all over it. And at the swamp, if the despot wants something to happen, it happens.

As soon as they try to announce greenwood returning there will be a huge huge backlash from the media and fans.
They will shit themselves and reverse the decision within days
It’s so obvious
Once one whole away ground starts chanting ‘mason greenwood is a rapist’ they might get the idea
This ain’t going away as people have wives, daughters, sisters…
It’s 2023 and people like him can hide away doing shit like that but once you get outed you are over
Also the having a baby is so I obviously part of the ‘plan’

Just having a break from mowing the lawn with a beer. Some site called StatCity have the last 10 mins of the title win on.

Managed to get the perfect screenshot.

His life has changed. Hers is about to. Fucking mugs.

View attachment 89789
Far be it for me to try and domesticate you but………..
It would be much quicker if you used a lawnmower instead of a can of beer.
Thank me later Langers :-)

Mail saying Greenwood is being brought back despite their women’s team begging him not to.

Announcement has been delayed until the Women’s World Cup ends as obviously that’s a PR disaster.

How cynical can you get.

As soon as they try to announce greenwood returning there will be a huge huge backlash from the media and fans.
It’s so obvious
Once one whole away ground starts chanting ‘mason greenwood is a rapist’ they might get the idea
It’s 2023 and people like him can hide away doing shit like that but once you get outed you are over

Not so sure the would be a backlash from the media and fans.
I can see the womens side of the rags, players and fans being annoyed and rightly so.
As soon as he scores a wonder goal most of the fans wont care apart from the women.

Was this a womens rag shirt from a few seasons ago ? Not sure how the lady rags fans thought of this. No jokes I dont think this is PC football shirt

20230812_124603.jpg

It’s so obvious
Agreed except it will probably fall foul of the recent legislation making vile chants an offence and the offending team will be deducted points and have to play behind closed doors.... as per normal for the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.