United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Maguire deal to West Ham looks like being off:

I can't blame him and West Ham, to be honest. If United want rid, they need to pay up. Plus West Ham need a new CB now, not after 3 games when they may already be down the bottom end of the league. They should look for someone faster than him, anyway.
Like a jar of treacle?

Harry Maguire deal to West Ham looks like being off:

I can't blame him and West Ham, to be honest. If United want rid, they need to pay up. Plus West Ham need a new CB now, not after 3 games when they may already be down the bottom end of the league. They should look for someone faster than him, anyway.

Good for him. I get that he has some comedy value to us, but he has been treated terribly by the club.

Webb won’t last a month at this rate. VAR and added on time destroying the game , it just gets worse and worse but the rags pick up another undeserved 3 points .
For those who besmirch the MLS as a farmer's league, let it be noted that they really couldn't send Webb back across the pond any quicker than they did.

They’re fuckin terrible. Imagine being born in an alternate universe and supporting that lot!! The ground is shite,they play terrible football, 90% of the 1st team are ugly as sin and they have the most unlikable set of players in the last 10 years or so. Scummy twats. Hate them.
The ugliness is the worst thing. All that money spent and you end up with a team that makes Luke Chadwick and Jaap Stam look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.