United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that the ball had been played by the Wolves player made the difference. If the keeper had barged in just before the ball was played by the Wolves player the decision might have been different.
Funny

Did the PGMoL people actually apologise for the Rashford mistake at Old T last season.... I don't recollect it if they did.
If I remember correctly they spun the narrative that the decision was correct in the 'letter of the law', when in fact the player in the offside position CLEARLY interfered with play.

It’s a bold tactic by pigmol to blatantly cheat then admit they cheated and apologies afterwards and after the three points are safe.

An apology isn’t enough, they need to be brought to task

They’ve done their job though, the 3 points went to United. The officials who were on VAR get a week off and they rotate round more video refs to keep missing blatantly obvious match changing decisions. The person who fucked up will have another opportunity to do it again in a couple of weeks time.

People outside this forum will say we are paranoid tin foil hat wearers. However I’ve never seen any other team, not even Liverpool benefit from the referee performances they get every week. They can persistently foul teams without any caution and when the big decisions happen on goals PGMOL give us some bullshit interpretation followed by a rule change to make it look like they are doing something.

Harry Maguire deal to West Ham looks like being off:

I can't blame him and West Ham, to be honest. If United want rid, they need to pay up. Plus West Ham need a new CB now, not after 3 games when they may already be down the bottom end of the league. They should look for someone faster than him, anyway.

They’ve done their job though, the 3 points went to United. The officials who were on VAR get a week off and they rotate round more video refs to keep missing blatantly obvious match changing decisions. The person who fucked up will have another opportunity to do it again in a couple of weeks time.

People outside this forum will say we are paranoid tin foil hat wearers. However I’ve never seen any other team, not even Liverpool benefit from the referee performances they get every week. They can persistently foul teams without any caution and when the big decisions happen on goals PGMOL give us some bullshit interpretation followed by a rule change to make it look like they are doing something.
That’s exactly my point brother!

They cheat give united the points, say sorry and everyone moves on. What are wolves going to do with a sorry? Fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.