United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isolating them is a classic tactic, the biggest warning sign that’s been highlighted in many cases that can lead to assault and sometimes murder.

So important to to see the warnings, there should be a rogues gallery of repeat offenders listed on the Internet to allow people to obtain information about these abusers. I know the Civil rights wallers would be up in arms but if it saved one life it would be worth it.
My daughters ex smashed her phone numerous times. He had multiple identities on Facebook and checked who she was friends with etc
There is Clares law which can be accessed to find out information about a partner. Obviously the abuser has to have been arrested before.
The manipulation and coercion they manage to do is unbelievable. The use of guilt, blame and blackmail is frightening. He has just been rearrested for harassment (by phone) and breach of police bail. Hope they keep the twat in.

Just goes to show what kind of morale compass you have to have when united are concerned with Ten Haag and Onana both swearing it is not a penalty. The sense of entitlement is huge amongst them, from boardroom to bedroom.

Meanwhile Jon Moss as General Manager of PGMOL and former referee has allegedly said he can't believe it wasn't given and apologised to Wolves, and the referee, var official and assistant var official have all been 'stood down' from the next round of games.

What use is an apology to Wolves? If they go down by a point this season, is that ok because there is 'lots of football to be played ' still? The issue here, the common denominator, is the rags. Dodgy decision, rags benefit. What are wolves or Bournemouth or Southampton or Fulham going to do? The attitude of the governing bodies seems to be that these clubs should just shut up and be grateful they're even allowed to share a league with the history boys, especially as it's their very reputation, that var seeks to protect, that means they get a bigger payout thanks to league popularity. Sure you got shafted, here's your fake apology and your cut of the winnings, now shut up and remember your place as cannon fodder for the popular teams.

They also always pad it out with a few the other way once they are safely 3 or 4 up in a game, like they do with the free kick count, and nobody will suspect a thing...

Would it have killed Ten Haag or Onana to just have been honest? Why insist it was not a penalty? Because they enjoy a superiority complex as part of the wretched club, they think they deserve the rub of the green due to their status and history. Sorry if I seem worked up over something we all know if par for the course now, but frustrates me that we also all know it's going to happen again whenever the rags need a helping hand in a close game.

Just goes to show what kind of morale compass you have to have when united are concerned with Ten Haag and Onana both swearing it is not a penalty. The sense of entitlement is huge amongst them, from boardroom to bedroom.

Meanwhile Jon Moss as General Manager of PGMOL and former referee has allegedly said he can't believe it wasn't given and apologised to Wolves, and the referee, var official and assistant var official have all been 'stood down' from the next round of games.

What use is an apology to Wolves? If they go down by a point this season, is that ok because there is 'lots of football to be played ' still? The issue here, the common denominator, is the rags. Dodgy decision, rags benefit. What are wolves or Bournemouth or Southampton or Fulham going to do? The attitude of the governing bodies seems to be that these clubs should just shut up and be grateful they're even allowed to share a league with the history boys, especially as it's their very reputation, that var seeks to protect, that means they get a bigger payout thanks to league popularity. Sure you got shafted, here's your fake apology and your cut of the winnings, now shut up and remember your place as cannon fodder for the popular teams.

They also always pad it out with a few the other way once they are safely 3 or 4 up in a game, like they do with the free kick count, and nobody will suspect a thing...

Would it have killed Ten Haag or Onana to just have been honest? Why insist it was not a penalty? Because they enjoy a superiority complex as part of the wretched club, they think they deserve the rub of the green due to their status and history. Sorry if I seem worked up over something we all know if par for the course now, but frustrates me that we also all know it's going to happen again whenever the rags need a helping hand in a close game.

Honesty from rag managers and players - fucking hell not asking for much there :)

How they be worse than Liverpool ? last night Wolves could've score more than 3 goals if they knew how to finish.

Keith Hackett was all over Twitter last night calling out the decision as 'shocking'.

I wonder how much their bench/injured players cost last night? I don't remember it being mentioned.

I'm reckoning £400m at least..... and it's not mentioned

I'll give you (not forgetting the imitation Hojland £70m)

Dean Henderson £20m

Victor Lindelof £30m

Harry Maguire £82m

Diogo Dalot £20m

Christian Eriksen £0

Facundo Pellistri £8m

Scott McTominay £0

Anthony Martial £55m

Jadon Sancho £80m

There is a fair few bob in there.

Last edited:
They can shove their apologies up their bent arses,as the fact these incidents keep happening,at the same ground(s) and in favour of the same team(s),means their words mean fuck all.......its purely lip service as we are being treated like fucking idiots.

Get the audio in real time broadcast around the stadium,let the crowd here how these bent cunts/fuckwits reach their decisions.Only then can we have transparency and maybe an end to this fucking farce.
Did the PGMoL people actually apologise for the Rashford mistake at Old T last season.... I don't recollect it if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.