United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
You don’t fool me RAG

Greenwood being brought back?

"We've done a really detailed and thorough internal investigation and we've asked as many people as we can around what happened and try to understand it beyond the original investigation done by the police," says Roche.

"You'd expect us to engage with people who were relevant in terms of stakeholder groups. And now we just need to make the decision. That decision is firmly a decision that's on us."

McGagh adds: "It's not accurate to say we've had full consultation with the fan advisory board on what decision we're making. This is not a consultation."

You mean Captain Zero Hour?

Untitled.jpg

I wonder if Mounts picture will be on cartons of milk like in the States when people go missing ?

Still won’t win the league even with all the help they get from refs and var, that’s another season they ain’t winning it.

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
What the fuck have ‘Citeh’ fans ever done to re-write history in favour of Ferguson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.