United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Hackett was all over Twitter last night calling out the decision as 'shocking'.

It was a shocker, but Wolves also should have taken 3 of their clear-cut chances and killed United off in the game,
You could have bet United was going to get something and it's the United way. So moaning about the pen not being given is soft by wolves when you know it's going to happen in the first place,

United never earn the right to win in a game like Wolves on Monday night because they know help is in their corner,
Its what keeps United getting a top 4 place when other teams fighting tooth and nail and better but are in midtable

But even with help from the match officials, it's Quality that will always outplay them over a 38-game season,
If they went over the top every game and handed them the points it would stink the place out and questions asked is it not cheating,

All of football can thank Manchester City for playing the game and beating the system and winning titles, if there was no Manchester city it would be the same old shit week in week out, Remember what it was like under fergie at United, teams would bend over and not even turn up at united because they knew you were not getting anything from the game,

I know of
I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure bloke

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
I know of no City fan who has a good word for the Govan piss can.

Greenwood being brought back?

"We've done a really detailed and thorough internal investigation and we've asked as many people as we can around what happened and try to understand it beyond the original investigation done by the police," says Roche.

"You'd expect us to engage with people who were relevant in terms of stakeholder groups. And now we just need to make the decision. That decision is firmly a decision that's on us."

McGagh adds: "It's not accurate to say we've had full consultation with the fan advisory board on what decision we're making. This is not a consultation."

Pathetic.

They are mixing their HR with their PR. Whenever an investigation is done the investigator is well aware what result they want prior & will ensure the questions asked are “leading” & will provide it.

Or maybe I’m cynical & that they have a great culture organised this & said we’ll write £30m off if the report says he’s a wife beating ****!

Pathetic.

They are mixing their HR with their PR. Whenever an investigation is done the investigator is well aware what result they want prior & will ensure the questions asked are “leading” & will provide it.

Or maybe I’m cynical & that they have a great culture organised this & said we’ll write £30m off if the report says he’s a wife beating ****!
That’s how they’re run from top to bottom.

They have chased social media follows more than they have trophies in the last ten years.

I see according to Sly Pavard is fighting to join them. Predictably positive and grovelling angle on this transfer for their gullible followers compared to city's "stalling" efforts

That’s how they’re run from top to bottom.

They have chased social media follows more than they have trophies in the last ten years.

Meanwhile no problem forcing Maguire & feeding him to the Fleet Street pigs. It seems it’s ramped up against Maguire & he’s a greedy **** now……The man is standing upto the Glazers & they’ve turned on him, who’s £7m do they think it is?

Club statement on Greenwood:

Still In the final stages of a carefully considered process!!!
How fucking long can it take to realise he is a twat of the highest order??

The tone of it suggests to me they will "rehabilitate" him and he will play for them again. Scum of a man and scum of a club.

Still In the final stages of a carefully considered process!!!
How fucking long can it take to realise he is a twat of the highest order??

The tone of it suggests to me they will "rehabilitate" him and he will play for them again. Scum of a man and scum of a club.

It's been a drip drip drip of this shit for months! They would of had meetings about how to get him back in the squad and come up with a plan using the media they pay off! Said before if he was a bag of shit they would of sacked him and he would gone to jail..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.