United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without getting too political, it seems very similar to the recent Tory party tactics. Knowing a policy/decision is just plain wrong and abhorrent, but release a little tid bit or leak, gauge the public response to it, and make a decision based on that.

Incredible they're even considering it. Yet, not surprising

I can't believe that you think this.

You should know better by now what them twats are like.

I can't believe that you think this.

You should know better by now what them twats are like.
Twitter is awash with them giving every excuse under the sun for his behaviour.

Can’t understand all this to avoid any outrage would it not be in the club’s interests and the players to move him on,surely one of the Saudi clubs would snap him up,where as possibly in Europe he could possibly be under the microscope still ..
A rapist in KSA.....that will be interesting !!

This Greenwood fiasco I think the rags and the fa are in it together.
Rags play Greenwood, rival fans boo him or sing songs about him. The fa than fine the rival clubs and split the money with the rags.
Rags debt is reduced and the fa make a pretty penny.

Am I the only one who wants that wanker to stay at the swamp. Anything that brings that shit team and club into disrepute is great.
They do a good job of that anyway I'd rather they did the right thing and sack the ****.
Why the fuck should he live the life of luxury a prem player enjoys..
teach him a lesson for once and for all as his restraining order didnt mean two tosses to him.

This Greenwood fiasco I think the rags and the fa are in it together.
Rags play Greenwood, rival fans boo him or sing songs about him. The fa than fine the rival clubs and split the money with the rags.
Rags debt is reduced and the fa make a pretty penny.
Imagine the FA backlash for fining a club who's fans booed the little shit..

Would be monumental.

.......it's building !!

Get the pictures of BLOOD out.

Get the video/audio reel of SCREAMING & CRYING out.

Get all the bad shit from the court hearing and any other shit about this odious woman beater out there !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.