United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite team, shocking recruitment

Seriously, any armchair fan had a better judgment on Mason Mount than United's recruitment team. I honestly wouldn't even take him at city on a free transfer.

90m on Antony who is shite, nearly the same on Sancho. Especially Antony. Tent Peg wanted him and convinced the club he was worth the dough. That's a sackable offence in its own right. I'd be seriously questioning his judgement and knowledge of the game for that alone.

Casemiro hasn't got the legs anymore, which is why Madrid happily let him go for big money. They don't mind keeping older players as long as they can still cut it I.e Modric. Casemiro isn't even old, he's 31, so they should've been wondering why Madrid snapped their hands off.

Even their "better" players are bang average, like Bruno The Rat. I don't think he's a bad player, but no successful clubs right now would be chasing him.

Just a team full of mediocre players.

A woman on the 606 Radio 5 phone-in discussing the World Cup final later today just said Greenwood has to play.

Bit surprised if that happens!

What struck me was for the second game they have no midfield, no punch up front and playing out from the back isn't there keeper doing a 3 yard sideways pass, getting it straight back &then hoofing it to nobody upfield,

Long live UMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.