United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this discussion with a couple of (match going) rag friends, apparently, as the Glasers appointed Woodward and the stream of managers they've pissed through in the last decade, it's their fault. Guess it's the same nonsense as when a government minister carries the can for the actions of one of his heads of department when they fuck up
People say that they're not spending their own money, they're spending the club's money. Well; they own the club, so you could say that they actually are spending their own money.

I never expected spuds to win, they usually roll over for the scummy rats.
I would love it if rags finished 18th!

ushiteds going down with a billion (debt) due the bank etc.
Lolololololol......

Yep his choice of purchases is there problem trusting him on the players he wants! Which player has he wanted and got is really that good! Goalie Martinez maybe the only two who looked decent!
City are the benchmark. utd have been aspiring to be us since Moyes and we wouldn't go near a player as bad a Martinez. He only gets away with it because he's not a shite as some of Ten Haags signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.