United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire team. Ten Fraud is unable to adapt to opposition changes and responses again. Spurs stepped up in the 2nd half and dominated them.

United fans genuinely think 1 goalkeeper can suddenly get them playing peak Manchester City football.

Ten Fraud had it easy in Ajax and started thinking he is the Dutch Pep.
De Gea for all his faults earned utd a lot of points as in some games he made outstanding saves. That new lad doesn’t look as good a keeper to me at all.

Dire team. Ten Fraud is unable to adapt to opposition changes and responses again. Spurs stepped up in the 2nd half and dominated them.

United fans genuinely think 1 goalkeeper can suddenly get them playing peak Manchester City football.

Ten Fraud had it easy in Ajax and started thinking he is the Dutch Pep.
Ah, but wait until they get their poundshop Haaland up and running to put away all those chances they don't create.

City are the benchmark. utd have been aspiring to be us since Moyes and we wouldn't go near a player as bad a Martinez. He only gets away with it because he's not a shite as some of Ten Haags signings.
Love it whenever he always gets labelled like a 'key cog' of the Argentinian World Cup winning defense by the media. I was convinced they didn't actually watch the games. The guy wasn't even starting, it was Romero and Otamendi.

Oooh blonde gir....oh wait you mean Alice, never mind.
I have read Alice this week, a rare event for me.
Her Conclusions:
City are the best team on the planet.
Foden and Rodri are gods.
Rags are shite.
She‘s not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.