United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not society’s job to worry about what a rapist violent abuser footballer should do next. It’s on him.

The big difference between Greenwood and say Mendy is that there is video in the public domain of him doing it, regardless of whether he has been convicted or not.

Fuck him.

I agree & im having mental conversations with African Twitter & got told to fuck off from george Galloway, claim to fame ;)

I think CPS trying the case is needed as without it there is no closure, I think that’s my point. I imagine it’s not about not thinking they could get a prosecution but sparing putting the poor young lady through it all.

They've got to be the ugliest team in the prem.
Mrs Kippax noted last night that "you never see a utd player smiling".
I told her that's the Ferguson way.
He used to send them out snarling and hissing and the club as never moved on from it.
I mean that Antony last night might as well sat behind the net, crossed legged, sulking after he had hit the post. His face for the rest of the game made me think he'd stood in dogshit with both feet.
200 million every summer and they still can't close the gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.