United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an annoying prick but I'll give him some credit, at least he actually gives a shit on the pitch, whereas you have the likes of rashford just walking around with their head down and unwilling to chase anything down outside of a 5 yard radius.
Have you even seen him if or when they get beat.
He completely gives up and throws his dummy out of the pram

He is an annoying prick but I'll give him some credit, at least he actually gives a shit on the pitch, whereas you have the likes of rashford just walking around with their head down and unwilling to chase anything down outside of a 5 yard radius.
Apart from when he's asking to be subbed off when getting mullered by Liverpool.

And his idea of "giving a shit on the pitch" isn't what I'd ever want to see any City player do... just constant whinging and whining and throwing tantrums whenever the officials don't show him and his team favourable treatment.

Apart from when he's asking to be subbed off when getting mullered by Liverpool.

And his idea of "giving a shit on the pitch" isn't what I'd ever want to see any City player do... just constant whinging and whining and throwing tantrums whenever the officials don't show him and his team favourable treatment.
He gives a shit about himself, twice yesterday i saw him fuck up and his immediate response was to look around to see who he could blame

He's a good player who's hyped up to be world class. He's very good at a few things, which means that occasionally if he's in the right system, he can score a lot of goals. But put him in a different system, he becomes a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 striker again (sorry, winger). Reminds me of someone like Pedro. Had a couple of seasons where he scored over 20, but generally spent his career getting low double figures.
So basically an alright player but nothing special..

Gives a shit about lying flat on the pitch after losing the ball, pretending he's been fouled, you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.