United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The colour red literally brought on unbearable migraines for me between the ages of 15 and 20. I kid you not.

You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit
I've got a dog, his name is Rover
Na na na na na
When he shits he shits all over
Shit on the window, shit on the door
Shit on the ceiling, shit on the floor
Shits all over Man United
Na na na na na

Considering how bad their team is, I bet lots of rags would like to be Walking On The Moon.
As opposed to being buried being under that same blinding moonlight for well over a decade now, whilst simultaneously STILL telling anyone who will listen that they couldn't care less about us. And being laughed at by the whole world for pretending to believe that. Meanwhile, every non-Rag knows that the Trafford clowns are crying themselves to sleep about it in their "nited" pajamas every night.

Last edited:
On the way home last night, I went into our local Tesco .

There were a group of four or five lads - presumably employees - standing together in the corner. Upon seeing my City shirt, one of them shouted, "*n*t*d,” and they all laughed.

I replied with, "Shit!," and they all laughed again.

When I came out, a couple of minutes later, they were still there, so I said, "They’re still shit," to which, one of them answered, "Remember me, when we win the League."

I responded with, "I’ll be dead by then."
After the initial response I would have said Fuck Yoonited and Fuck Tesco. I'm off to Asda!

State of this from Peter Crouch

"In those central positions, imagine if it was with a Kane or Rashford in front of him“

The only thing that would happen in that description is Kane being up top

You'll still see Phil warming the bench and fish fingers on the wing, as long as Southgate is in charge.

What do you expect when the cheating rat is captain

He is an annoying prick but I'll give him some credit, at least he actually gives a shit on the pitch, whereas you have the likes of rashford just walking around with their head down and unwilling to chase anything down outside of a 5 yard radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.