United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Phil plays number 10 for England, Kane will have to stop doing that job and go wide if he needs room.

Kane will change how he plays now he’s at Bayern and has decent producers behind him, which should be good for England.

He's a good player who's hyped up to be world class. He's very good at a few things, which means that occasionally if he's in the right system, he can score a lot of goals. But put him in a different system, he becomes a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 striker again (sorry, winger). Reminds me of someone like Pedro. Had a couple of seasons where he scored over 20, but generally spent his career getting low double figures.
Scored 76 league goals in 246 games ,21 in his last 62 games only ever reached double figures 4 in 9 seasons of which 17 was his best season last year and in 2019 , his goal stats padded out last year by the europa and carabao , and yet the media and rags claim he's world class

On the way home last night, I went into our local Tesco .

There were a group of four or five lads - presumably employees - standing together in the corner. Upon seeing my City shirt, one of them shouted, "*n*t*d,” and they all laughed.

I replied with, "Shit!," and they all laughed again.

When I came out, a couple of minutes later, they were still there, so I said, "They’re still shit," to which, one of them answered, "Remember me, when we win the League."

I responded with, "I’ll be dead by then."

On the way home last night, I went into our local Tesco .

There were a group of four or five lads - presumably employees - standing together in the corner. Upon seeing my City shirt, one of them shouted, "*n*t*d,” and they all laughed.

I replied with, "Shit!," and they all laughed again.

When I came out, a couple of minutes later, they were still there, so I said, "They’re still shit," to which, one of them answered, "Remember me, when we win the League."

I responded with, "I’ll be dead by then."
I hope you also pointed out that you will have, BTW, been dead for 100 years by the time those Rag tossers win the LEAGUE again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.