United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't get why the club are sounding so sympathetic towards him and are proactively helping the c*nt to find a new club.
Translates to
1 we can’t say he did anything as he could sue us And we have no backbone
2 we want to sell him and make money back

Should of sacked the **** day 1
Would have a lot of respect if they did that

just had another quick look at that statement and he hasn’t left the club, they have agreed he will leave and are now helping him find another club. In other words they want a friendly club to buy him.

If they had a modicum of PR savvy they will sell him and donate the £10-20m fee to violence against women charities.

But if they had a modicum of PR savvy they wouldn’t be here…

He'll have to go abroad. He's probably thinking a few years in Italy or somewhere and then he'll pop back into the England squad, if so I'd wager he'd be underestimating the strength of feeling towards him in England.

Would be a brave or stupid team to take him on now. Innocent until proven guilty sure, but I think we can firmly put this in the OJ camp of alleged crimes. I'll not await his self promoting book about how if would have done it, hypothetically, if it was him.

Also means that Rachel Riley can continue supporting the rags in her Giggs duvet and Rio PJ's. What could be more wholesome, her unwavering support can continue because whilst Greenwood was a step too far, the rest of the gang are ok because,...why exactly it that again Rachel? Of course, that famous Man United History!

Whether it's selling rotten meat to school children, paying celebrities to appear in a charity match out of the actual raised charity funds, cheating on your dying wife, sucking your own daughter's toes, assaulting your other half,, claiming special pant crapping dispensation to get off with a driving ban, all allegedly of course, Man United surely are the club to support, if you're as morally questionable as their actual staff that is.

I think he’ll struggle finding a club in Europe. Probably end up in Saudi then finish his career in Timpson’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.