United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll have to go abroad. He's probably thinking a few years in Italy or somewhere and then he'll pop back into the England squad, if so I'd wager he'd be underestimating the strength of feeling towards him in England.

Would be a brave or stupid team to take him on now. Innocent until proven guilty sure, but I think we can firmly put this in the OJ camp of alleged crimes. I'll not await his self promoting book about how if would have done it, hypothetically, if it was him.

Also means that Rachel Riley can continue supporting the rags in her Giggs duvet and Rio PJ's. What could be more wholesome, her unwavering support can continue because whilst Greenwood was a step too far, the rest of the gang are ok because,...why exactly it that again Rachel? Of course, that famous Man United History!

Whether it's selling rotten meat to school children, paying celebrities to appear on a charity match out of the actual raised charity funds, cheating on your dying wife, sucking your own daughter's toes, assaulting your other half,, claiming special pant crapping dispensation to get off with a driving ban, all allegedly of course, Man United surely are the club to support, if you're as morally questionable as their actual staff that is.

Superbly written. Well done mate.

I can never look a man in the eye when I find out he supports MUFC. These sort of blokes tend to leave a waft of shift behind them too. Nonce-like creatures. It's a mental illness supporting them, they crave the need to attach themselves to something that wins everything, it's like an inferiority complex which magnifies the other areas of their life.

Important to note that it’s likely only a loan until the furore dies down a bit and then they’ll try again to bring him back
Even if he buggers off for 2-3 years if he was to return to the rags or any club in England he’d be getting abuse and rightly so people won’t forget what this cnut has done ..

That statement is all over the fucking place. So if they're saying that he didn't commit the offences he was originally charged with, why are they getting shut? And surely by saying that, they're basically accusing the victim of being a liar.

Jesus wept

Makes out the longer recording would save him butttttt we won’t leak that like we have been with our client journalists.

Fucking disgusting shit stain of a club.

Absolute car crash from the rags, they didn’t want to take the big decision and get this waste of space gone. Instead they dipped their toe into the water public opinion wise and realised what the back lash and implications would be. Protecting their balance sheet was always more important than their morale stance until it was too late to save face.

A law boffin will rightly correct me no doubt but this is a poor headline from the BBC. "Allegations"? The abuse was there for all to see and hear...

It's only allegedly because it was never proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. The audio recording is pretty damning though, and with corroborating testimony from the victim, it would be reasonable to believe he would have been convicted.

She stopped cooperating with the police for what£v£r reason, and the CPS dropped the case. I wonder how her life is going to pan out now?

Also important to highlight from Arnold’s statement that her family wanted him back earning money for them….

Wow!

I'm halfway through it, what a fucking shambles. I put some early comments in here, didn't realise it's almost 50% of their fanbase, jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.