United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwood is a twat, to this day still claiming he did nothing wrong. Yeah alright mate, little scrote.

Fully expect him to pull on a West Ham jersey at some stage because that's the sort of scumbag club that will take him on. Or he can go to Saudi, they even encourage that shit over there. Backwards cunts the lot of them.
I doubt that West Ham would take him. I think you are doing them a disservice (or am I being very niave).

Greenwood is a twat, to this day still claiming he did nothing wrong. Yeah alright mate, little scrote.

Fully expect him to pull on a West Ham jersey at some stage because that's the sort of scumbag club that will take him on. Or he can go to Saudi, they even encourage that shit over there. Backwards cunts the lot of them.
West Ham? Do you know something I don't?

Simple really, it isn't clearing.

His punch bag (sorry woman, sorry sorry "now loving wife with baby in arms) on reflection of a marriage proposal, marriage etc etc and some persuasion from her loving Utd supporting father has now retracted all her previous accusations and supplied various excuses as to why it happened including role play etc etc etc.

From occasional girlfriend to happy rich Cheshire footballers wife!

The sad part is there are many gullible people who have swallowed that line!
But he isn't going to be as rich now as he could have been!

I actually fear now for his partners safety. It has become clear that he will probably not have a career in top flight football because of this. These men who abuse their partners generally blame the partner rather than themselves. The realisation will hit him what he has lost. He is going to want to hit out because of this. His partner is In the firing line here. Also think her father has some blame as well because he undoubtedly played a big role in her dropping the charges allegedly.

When you swim with the sharks.. don't be surprised if sometimes they bite!

A question for our American posters - would an MSL club take him?

Depends on if he can get a visa which doesn't seem likely given VAWA.

An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls within the scope of one of the inadmissibility or ineligibility grounds of the law. An applicant’s current and/or past actions, such as drug or criminal activities, as examples, may make the applicant ineligible for a visa.

I was expecting when it first came out that the explanation/defence would be that the couple were into some type of BDSM/CNC stuf, i.e. that so out of context it'd look terrible but in reality it was 2 consenting adults.

As far as I am aware that never came out which to me implies that there was in reality a case of a non-consenting party which is vile.

Their CEO couldn't have handled it any worse if he tried..

They gauged the weight of public opinion. Once they realised they'd get rightly slaughtered if they played him they shit it. All that talk of asking the women's team was a disgrace. A shitehole of a club, always has been and always will be. The Saudi's will sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.