United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how long MG and the woman remain a couple.

Unless there is a real, true love story between them...... I think most people accept she would not have stayed with him had he been a shelf stacker at Aldi. He probably tried to keep the relationship together to help to get out of the criminal proceedings - maybe a deal was done between them. He possibly even hoped that once the charges were dropped he could use the 'innocent until proven guilty' argument and return to the United playing squad.

It seemed pretty obvious Man United were hoping for that, last week, but the backlash from public opinion forced them to do a u-turn.

The hit to the value of the 'brand' was probably calculated to be a potentially bigger loss to them, than selling him cheap - or paying him off and letting him become a free agent. Maybe sponsors threatened to pull-out too and sponsorship deals have been their biggest success these last ten years or so.

Now his United dream is over, will he blame her for the leaked images which seemed to find him guilty, if not in a court of law, certainly in the eyes of the general public?

Will she want to stick by him if it is away from her support unit: friends and family - in a foreign country - will she feel safe with him, abroad? She could divorce him and stay in the UK and with a decent lawyer get half his assets and a cut of his future earnings too - having a baby by him was a master-stroke, I wonder if that was part of 'the deal' or did someone forget to take their pill?

Man United have dealt with this very badly, but it was always going to be a tricky one. That the team has started off so hopelessly can't have helped. They have 3 pts. but in other ways I would suggest that the start has been worse than last season. They look lightweight especially in midfield and they made a big mistake making Bruno F. the captain as he is a c**t. Also all that money on Mason Mount when they needed a striker so so much (were they not thinking in the early summer that MG might not be able to return?)

Where will the goals come from, do they even have any petty cash to spend on a new 'Wout Weghurst'?

At the end of the day, they made the right decision in the end, even if how they got there stank - people must not forget that.

He isn't a rapist. Soz. I share the absolute disgust at him, united, and their fans with their faux concern, but he hasn't been convicted of rape.

To think people want him to have a 2nd chance. Males me angry that he gets a 2nd chance at earning a high end footballers wage. Should be reduced to stacking shelves. I'm guessing he will already be a millionaire?
And how would you defend this -
20230816_191221.png

He isn't a rapist. Soz. I share the absolute disgust at him, united, and their fans with their faux concern, but he hasn't been convicted of rape.
So? You don't become a rapist at the stroke of a judge's gavel, you become a rapist when you force someone who have sex against their will. If there's not enough evidence to convict, you're still a rapist. If the woman never reports it, you're still a rapist.

To think people want him to have a 2nd chance. Males me angry that he gets a 2nd chance at earning a high end footballers wage. Should be reduced to stacking shelves. I'm guessing he will already be a millionaire?
He might not be a rapist or an attempted rapist.

But if he isn’t then what is he? Somebody pretending to be a rapist/attempted rapist?!!!

Since United won the treble...
Rome is on its third pope, America its fifth president, Britain its seventh prime minister and.... United their ninth manager.
Actually, no. I couldn't sleep last night. Why do you ask? :-)
X Factor is on it’s fourteenth winner.

Since United won the treble...
Rome is on its third pope, America its fifth president, Britain its seventh prime minister and.... United their ninth manager.
Actually, no. I couldn't sleep last night. Why do you ask? :-)

But to be fair, one of those Prime Ministers lasted less time than a lettuce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.