United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gauged the weight of public opinion. Once they realised they'd get rightly slaughtered if they played him they shit it. All that talk of asking the women's team was a disgrace. A shitehole of a club, always has been and always will be. The Saudi's will sign him.
I don't think the Saudis would sign him.
Afaik they want to be seen as a modern progressive country.
Employing Greenwood would be a big step backwards I think.

I don't think the Saudis would sign him.
Afaik they want to be seen as a modern progressive country.
Employing Greenwood would be a big step backwards I think.

Well their treatment of women isn't exactly modern out there so he may have half a chance.

I was expecting when it first came out that the explanation/defence would be that the couple were into some type of BDSM/CNC stuf, i.e. that so out of context it'd look terrible but in reality it was 2 consenting adults.

As far as I am aware that never came out which to me implies that there was in reality a case of a non-consenting party which is vile.
Yeah, interesting he mentions he's made mistakes and yet at the same time claims innocence. So what mistakes exactly has he made assuming rape, coercion and/or sexual assault aren't one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.