United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't surprise me to see Greenwood end up at somewhere like Galatasaray

Can't see any MLS clubs touching him. Saudi are looking really build that brand into a serious league and I don't think they'll fancy the press that comes along with him going there right now.

I think club rivalries should be taken out of it here. the public have made their voices heard and forced united to do the right thing and that what's important. No one should he forced by another to stay in a relationship and be fearful of leaving

A question for our American posters - would an MSL club take him?
No, I don't think so. The level of interest in the PL is quite high here and even with the level of delusion that the scum's American supporters show, no MLS team would be a) that stupid and b) that ignorant to the public relations fiasco that would erupt.

Why am I hearing that Greenwood is saying he’s been ‘cleared’ of all charges?
We all know the circumstances around his being "cleared", but there is such a thing as the court of public opinion. We all know it was an open and shut case had not the complainant withdrawn her cooperation.
I don't think any fan base will be willing to accept him playing for their club under the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.