United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have West Ham done to be mentioned in this?

Zouma? Scumbag club.

Neanderthal fans waving inflatable cat balloons and the likes, im sure they’d welcome a sexual abuser like Greenwood with open arms.

Last edited:
I’m now of the opinion that the rags thought that by now - 18 months or so on from the incident - everyone would have forgotten about Greenwood's "indiscretion", and they would be able to reintroduce him to the team quietly.

However, that obviously hasn’t happened and statements by high-profile celebrity rags like Rachel Riley have shown this not to be the case.

Greenwood is obviously damaged goods, and I can’t see how he can continue playing in this country; he will have to move abroad to have any hope of resuming his career. Even then, the countries where he will be accepted will be extremely limited, IMHO.

As for the rags' statement that he didn’t commit the offences that he was initially accused of is just laughable. Anybody, who heard the audio, knows that he is as guilty as fuck.

More bullshit from the modern equivalent of the Nazis' propaganda machine.

I didn't think they had the bottle to kick Greenwood out of the club.
They didn't and they haven't got the bottle to do it. They were forced to kick him out, they had no choice. 3 days ago he was set to return to training. A public backlash, led by Rachel Riley, female united fans and Adam Crafton forced them to make the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.