United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's every time they lose a game.
Same with Neville and Keane both doing an autopsy on the club in front of millions of fans of other clubs who just aren't interested that utd are shit.
It's fucking boring so why don't the media and Sly just ignore them and talk about some of the other clubs in the Premier league once in a while.
its same every time no credit to other club just rag issues, they do same with city they wasnt that great just other club was very poor to day

We will never agree on Pogba. I think he was over-rated and over-hyped from the start. He had a few good matches and spells in matches and looked good on youtube. I don't even think he was outstanding for that great French team. I thought he was carried by better players who had a lower profile like Kante. I admit to being biased because I met him once in Manchester and he was also a total arsehole off the pitch.

I just think you're being biased to be honest but that's my opinion

I used to live in Italy for a while when he was playing in Serie A, so I saw him play most weeks before he rejoined the rags and he was quality.

I'm not someone who will just say someone wasn't good just because they played for a team I can't stand.

I just think it's a bit disingenuous to say that he was carried by the French team and French fans wouldnt say that. he played his part just as much as most of the players and put in some good performances.

Do you really think he got 91 caps for one of the best international teams around being carried? Scored in a world cup final and was one of their only performers in Euro 2020, a tournament where Mpabbe had a stinker.

I dunno, I just shoot straight and don't mind saying someome was a good player, no matter who they ended up playing for.

He was in the Serie A Team of the year of the many times in a row. UEFA player of the year. FIFA young player of the year etc etc

Rachel Riley ripping them a new one today for the handling of this.

Read the "explanation" on Sky website by that oxygen thief Reddy........she literally copied word for word what Simon Jordan had said a few hrs earlier on talkshite.
Jordan is a twat....but he had them bang to rights on the 'statements'.
...and made Jim White look more of an incompetent fool than ever, and that takes some doing.

Aside from all the Grenwood stuff going on at the moment, this is another example of a career that has gone to shite at Shambles FC.
Yes, they have signed some absolute average dross and whoppers over the past few years but the question should be asked more....how many careers have gone off the rails at the swamp and how much money has been wasted along the way? How much of a hit do you reckon they'll be taking on this new Danish lad in a 3/4 years time when he signs for Everton?
This struck me last week when Pep was biting back at our transfer policy
"We wanted Maguire, we wanted Alexi Sanchez but it did not happen because they got better offers"

he knew exactly what he was saying and who knows if it was directed at one of our targets this summer, Choose wisely all that glitters is not gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.