United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't be singing what was suggested but irrelevant?

Fucking never, if their derby was Chadderton I'd still hate the cunts with every bone in my body.
My hatred of them used to be off the scale and if they ever become a force again I will dig out those feelings again.
Now it's more of a smugness I have about them. I just smile and enjoy their decline.
They're still c*nts and their support is brainwashed.

Custis reporting the Sheikh will complete his takeover by October

Bad news oh let's get there paid arselicker to write a big back spread that the Banker wealth worth 1.2b is the winner and will be the owner in October! If all that's true there is still ffp and once the green and gold got the owner they want the spotlight will turn to Ten bob the fraud and there shite players..

Unfortunately sky are fixated on the old days and can’t grasp that there’s more clubs than the rags to actually talk about,throw in they have to appease the masses of rag supporters who subscribe to sky ..But as you say it’s becoming tedious and boring now ..
It's not just sky. Unfortunately winning or losing the fixation with this shithouse club remains. It keeps them relevant. All you have to do is look at the popularity of this thread for proof of that. Let them rot and don't mention the bastards I say.

Good job Ronaldo is so well behaved & never had any problems at all with trying to force women and men to have sex with him against there will & then paying them lots of money to drop the case?...............................
Edited for you

It's not just sky. Unfortunately winning or losing the fixation with this shithouse club remains. It keeps them relevant. All you have to do is look at the popularity of this thread for proof of that. Let them rot and don't mention the bastards I say.

Unfortunately there’s lots of rags who jumped on the trophy train in the 90s, it made Sky a lot of money on the back of the new Premier League. Lots of the cretins to sell too on media content and subscriptions which is why they have this weird obsession of wall to wall coverage on United and it’s like a public enquiry when another team has the brass neck to beat them.

Just now on the sky transfer show the rags new striker, you know the one with the spinal injury, that’s it Poundland Haaland, well he’s the best striker buy of the summer and will be the rags greatest forward for the next 10 years. Shameful as always by the raggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.