United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well; if you get your manager in Lidl rather than Fortnum and Mason....

Maguire was looking like a joke before Tent Peg got there, so I think it's probably unfair to stick that one on him.

As for Mount, he's looked exactly how he does 99% of the time. I'm not sure what they thought they were buying.

The main point is valid though, I haven't seen much to suggest he's some excellent manager. The fact he wanted Antony and encouraged the club to spend £90m on him should be worrying for united fans regarding his judgement.

Maguire was looking like a joke before Tent Peg got there, so I think it's probably unfair to stick that one on him.

As for Mount, he's looked exactly how he does 99% of the time. I'm not sure what they thought they were buying.

The main point is valid though, I haven't seen much to suggest he's some excellent manager. The fact he wanted Antony and encouraged the club to spend £90m on him should be worrying for united fans regarding his judgement.

Judgement and rags fans really don't belong together in the same sentence.

Ten Haag is proving to be exactly what they have been relying on to lead them to the promised land..................with shit football and poor buys being the hurdle they can't get over.

rinse and repeat

Are the shameless fcukers still doing pictures with the treble outside Owed Toilet …

Not yours anymore your back door treble has been surpassed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.