United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought that all them years ago when your club was a mess there would have Bern such a role reversal?????
It's only bent decision and there wank base that are keeping them in the spotlight .............. I actually like watching them it makes me happy that so called experts get it wrong regarding them ...........one trophy and a CL spot had the masses believing that this was the time to rise ............. yet in reality two games in they should be sat on 0 points ............ there simply is no structure then buy players that have to hit the ground running or they are fook ..............Ten Peg will be gone within two years the worse thing he did was having a good season last term and that's gonna cost over the next 2 years and I fooking hope it goes on for decades now ...............

So they are to become an OIL club :) fook me all them taunts for years and they ate to become a thing they mocked
.............fooking sham club

Judgement and rags fans really don't belong together in the same sentence.

Ten Haag is proving to be exactly what they have been relying on to lead them to the promised land..................with shit football and poor buys being the hurdle they can't get over.

rinse and
Who would have thought that all them years ago when your club was a mess there would have Bern such a role reversal?????
It's only bent decision and there wank base that are keeping them in the spotlight .............. I actually like watching them it makes me happy that so called experts get it wrong regarding them ...........one trophy and a CL spot had the masses believing that this was the time to rise ............. yet in reality two games in they should be sat on 0 points ............ there simply is no structure then buy players that have to hit the ground running or they are fook ..............Ten Peg will be gone within two years the worse thing he did was having a good season last term and that's gonna cost over the next 2 years and I fooking hope it goes on for decades now ...............
Have you ever spoke to a rag, it’s almost as if they think you feel sorry for them about the predicament they are in, it’s truly delightful as I stand there nodding and thinking lol lol lol

Doesn’t look like clubs are queuing up to take the wrong un off their hands. I suspect the mutual consent part of the agreement for him to leave the swamp may come under some serious pressure as the club try to cut their losses without paying him off.

Have you ever spoke to a rag, it’s almost as if they think you feel sorry for them about the predicament they are in, it’s truly delightful as I stand there nodding and thinking lol lol lol

I know some well, but they never ever bring the subject of football up with me.

And I am too kind to raise the topic, just fucking deeply pissing myself laughing inside and very smug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.