United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You buy the scum out for 6b means they ain’t in debt and no 20m interest payments or how ever much it is meaning it’s a printing machine

But, 6 Billion SAFELY invested in markets/bonds/etc. would give a return of 200 million per annum with almost zero risk (double that or more with some risk involved). United’s “printing machine” will not get close to that return.

So the investment just doesn’t make sense from a purely financial aspect. At 3-4 Billion you could argue it does, but not at 6 Billion.

Sorry Blue Mist, I missed your post saying the same as this.

Fuck me, those sad bastards trying to barricade the Megastore. Rent a mob wouldn't do it justice.

How the mighty have fallen. I wish somebody would've told the teenaged version of me that this was going to happen, it has been fucking delightful to see their fall from grace. Much better than I ever imagined.

Which overpriced 'legend' are they going to sign this year, only for him to flop? Rinse and repeat haha, biggest club in the worlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld.

That ragLickspittle Stone being positively in Pravda mode re. The rags latest accounts : "set for record revenues of £640M" 2019 revenues were £627M. Allowing for inflation they're declining. "Waiting list for season tickets now stands at 146,000" A good mate of mine was an OT season ticket holder until 2012 ; every close season since then, he is chased by OT sales types who try to persuade him to come back as a season ticket holder! If you read the accounts , MU "boast" about freezing season ticket prices for yet another year. ( I wonder why ? When there's supposed to be this waiting list ) Looking at their latest quarterly(s) : as at 31/3/23..... 1Yr + Liabilities £676M ( 31/3/22 - £586M) Current Liabilities £568M ( 31/3/22 - £458M) Realisable Assets £130M ( 31/3/22 - £160M ) Let's say Net Debt of £1,114M ( 31/3/22 --£884M ) Not looking good methinks for ManU blowing City and Arsenal "out of the water" in their proposed ( cash + maguire ) bid for Declan Rice. Though I suppose that depends on what value you place on Maguire!
I place this many Indonesian Rupiah on Maguires value..

15AD428D-102A-4C04-8BBB-CBA9BA5126A7.gif

But, 6 Billion SAFELY invested in markets/bonds/etc. would give a return of 200 million per annum with almost zero risk (double that or more with some risk involved). United’s “printing machine” will not get close to that return.

So the investment just doesn’t make sense from a purely financial aspect. At 3-4 Billion you could argue it does, but not at 6 Billion.

Sorry Blue Mist, I missed your post saying the same as this.

Yeah but why do rich people buy clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.