United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly what I think any other purchaser will do...meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Agree no one is going to spend 6 billion buying them than another billion paying of the debt. Than spend millions doing up the swamp and spending millions on new players and big wages.

Were is the return lol the new owners would need to take out more money than the Glazer's lol and it's all down to pisscan and a horse

2918310c4d18b4c8f92fa1a775b01fd6.jpg

Hahahha looks even more pathetic
I think it's a bit sly turning up before the protest really got going to take pictures. We didn't like it when people did that before our parade. I bet a couple more turned up after lunch at Lou's chippy?

Also with 6 billion spent on buying at that price you are going to want to see a quick return on your money.
I just dont see the rags as a good purchase unless you intend to carry on doing what the Glazer's are already doing.
I don't see it as an "investment" either, in the way that Sheikh Mansour has invested around £1.5bn in in a club worth £20m when he bought us, and we're now worth at least double that £1.5bn on any objective measure.

United's Enterprise Value, which is one measure of determining value, is probably around £3.75bn ($4.75bn) currently. You can't cut costs in football, like you can in most other businesses to improve the bottom line, and revenue upside is limited, so $6bn is a hefty premium when you know you've got £1bn debt plus major renovations to the stadium & training ground.

Ratcliffe's businesses are run on debt so he would have undoubtedly loaded more onto them. If the Qataris buy them outright, clear the debt and pump a load into infrastructure, then it's clearly a vanity project, not an investment.

Serious? question. If your business is not able to make a profit and it has debts of approx. 1 billion, how can the business be valued at 5 billion? The business doesn’t have assets of 6 billion, and even if it did, any buyer isn’t buying United to asset strip them and dissolve the company (although that would be hilarious).

You buy the scum out for 6b means they ain’t in debt and no 20m interest payments or how ever much it is meaning it’s a printing machine

If the Qataris buy them outright, clear the debt and pump a load into infrastructure, then it's clearly a vanity project, not an investment.
So, unlike us, where the business has appreciated in value considerably in a relatively short period of time, makes a profit consistently and has due to the CFG strategy a very large ability to grow… you’re saying that if united are taken over by Qatar it is actually the epitome of the phrase ‘state owned sportswashing project’

Can’t wait to read that endlessly in the media for the next decade…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.