United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree no one is going to spend 6 billion buying them than another billion paying of the debt. Than spend millions doing up the swamp and spending millions on new players and big wages.

Were is the return lol the new owners would need to take out more money than the Glazer's lol and it's all down to pisscan and a horse
So it remains a cash cow on the back of shirt sales basically

It looks like they are going to have to accept offers of around £40 million now for Sancho - basically half what they paid for him. On top of the fact that they are prepared to give £10 million to any club who will take Slabhead.

I never thought it would be this good.

Whose going to even pay 40m for a player who is on 350k a week

It looks like they are going to have to accept offers of around £40 million now for Sancho - basically half what they paid for him. On top of the fact that they are prepared to give £10 million to any club who will take Slabhead.

So a club could be getting an 80 million player for 40 million ? I bet not one lickspittle reporter says that, especially Kaiser Sozhey or what ever he's called

Didn’t we get £30M for him as part of the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.