United Thread - 2023/24

Talking to a contracts manager for a big roofing company he's just put his tender in to replace to roof on tge south stand at tge dump.
Why would the glazers be doing that if they're going to sell.
Which we all know they won't be
i need a roofer for leaking gutter can you ask them for me
( not straight forward job before experts say do it yourself )

Any Scums fans whinging about the CL Draw read this you fuck muppets

1. We are current CL winners and Top Seeded club.
2. You know deep inside that you are only in the draw courtesy of Pigmol.
3. As for easy draw - give us Madrid, Inter and Bayern in a group. We’d piss it but then you’d moan about who we get in the latter rounds whilst you face FC Sheriff on a Thursday night.

Manchester United have confirmed that Marc Jurado has completed a permanent move to Espanyol.

The 19-year-old defender was highly rated when he joined the club from Barcelona three years ago but has been unable to make a breakthrough into the club's first team.

Umm, anyone they sign are the workds best____ or highly rated but development comes to a stop once they join the Rags

Wait how are they affected by FFP but Chelsea aren't ?
Chelsea are raising funds by selling, also when a player who came through the academy is sold the full amount is profit They don't have to worry about UEFA sustainability and financial regulations this season, and I'm guessing they are gambling on a good season and being able to sell more of their stock, which will help balance up as the assessment is over a 3 year period. The rags despite the gloss applied by the media to the financial results they really haven't been that good. I think they had circa £160m to play with without selling this window they also have the highest wage bill by far

Arsenal are just as bad. I have a bet with my son that the Arsenal fans are just as annoying this season. I'm hoping for a bore draw.
Went to the Doctors yesterday and saw a locum. A Nigerian fella. He introduced himself as Kelechi, so immediately went "aaah Iheanacho". He replied "you must be a Leicester fan", I said "no, Man City".

"Hate Man City" he snapped

"Let me guess...Liverpool" I replied.

"Arsenal"

Got me prescription, offered my condolences for last season and wished him luck for this one, smirking ear to ear.

He didn't reply.

Bless.

The rags will be worried. Whilst our transfer window is about to close, the Saudi window still has a week to go.
They could lose half their squad.

Well someone's got to put the cones out.
Could you imagine?
The bids are in:

School dinners are in crisis in Saudi - send for The Sainted dinner lady of ye olde trafford town - £200 million

The Jack Russell population in Saudi have no sport - send for the whinging Portuguese stretford rat - £180 million

A complete lack of statues in the centre of Riyadh - send for the rag defence - £8.50

The Office for Misogynistic Development Riyadh Area - imminent bid for Tent Peg - £1 million

Minister for Women's Rights - step forward Mason - your time has come. £300 million.

Incomings for nytid: £681 million and £8.50

UMS dividend £680 million

nytid net profit £1,000,008.50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.