United Thread - 2023/24

Anybody explain to me why folk on redcafe think they have had a good transfer window & Jonny Evans is a good signing ???? I’m at a total loss with their positive outlook

Because as well as supporting United, they are members of the Church of Scientology.

Good business signing Evans on a 1 year deal. Gives them extra cover where they need it most, allows them to rest more important players for the big games. Definite title contenders as a result of this we should be wary!!

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Smalltime wankers :)

I'd suspect that Ten Bob got JFE given to him to play instead of Maguire and that being such an insult to slab they will get rid of him in the January window once he realises how he is seen in rag circles

Such a pity Fulham didn't get their man. I'd have expected united to have gone to their fall back plan of Michael Carrick.

What a coup for the rags. I can hardly believe it. I’m so jealous. The rags transfer staff are just brilliant and now they’ve really done it…..they’ve captured JFE. WOW.
Maguire now 5th choice.

Talkshite went to old toilet for breaking news , the breaking news was fake Haaland was in the squad for Sunday !! The way they reacted you would have thought that prime Pele was back from the dead .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.