United Thread - 2023/24

He’s a desperate man who today turned into a mard arse, I thought he might be better than that but no he’s just another in the long line of “pep wannabes” who is completely devoid of his own original ideas - we are so lucky to have the authentic original absolute fucking genius that is Pep
Liar. They are both bald.

He really is fucking shite. All hilarity, bias, piss taking aside, the lad is absolutely shite. He must wake up every day pinching himself that he's gotten to where he's gotten to on a tiny speck of ability and zero hard work or intelligence.
His agent needs a raise.
Million Dollar Baby?

More like 92M dollar Bebe.

Last edited:
Much of the persistence of those situations has been down the supporter pressures not allowing them to actually take steps toward that.

Our owners actually saw in opportunity with us, but everyone at the club (and the city)—the previous ownership, the management, the players, the staff, and the fans—wanted a tear down and rebuild. That gave them the freedom to to take many of the necessary but painful actions to right the ship.
These are very salient points mate for me, and is very much a huge part of their problem.

Think we as a fan base were far more open to major major changes and happy to trust those in charge to take steps back to move forward (probably through desperation as it couldn’t get much worse), theirs ? they feel so entitled to be up there no matter what, there’s no way they would accept that, it’s maybe caused the Glazers to operate by sticking a plaster over it, stumbling from one fuck up to the next, and I’m loving it.

They can literally blame the Glazers for anything, can't they? It's almost a buzzword with them now. Goldbridge can trip over his own doorstep and it'd be the Glazers' fault.

I still remember years ago they were saying "Glazers need to BACK THE MANAGER". They are acting like Ten Hag had to pick their defenders from the reserves. Their managers wanted Maguire, Sancho, Antony, etc, all for big money and they got it, some managers don't even get that privilege.

Now that things still aren't as rosy, one narrative is apparently Glazers' fault there's no footballing identity, because of no DoF. They are clearly forgetting Ten Hag was the one who sacked Rangnick and their club just went with his decision, because he is the Big Bossman.
ont
Sancho will be fucked off in the January transfer window.

Absolutely guaranteed
Not on those wages he won't.

Plus they had a clean sheet with no baggage. There was no "the City Way" there is no "istory" no knights of the realm stinking the place out. The owners could, and did, start from afresh and create what there is today, and will continue to evolve. This is due to having a management team that has vision and are not hamstrung by "istory". Long may it last.

There was “typical city” which they said was engrained in our culture. They worked tirelessly for the players, fans & the media to leave it behind.

Gypsy curses, last minute defeats, cups for cock’ups…….. they had a “massive”job on their hands.

I think where it’s helped us was when we became brilliant but had stumbles or loss of form we didn’t have those cunts stinking the place out. If they ignored those cunts for just a bit it would help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.