United Thread - 2023/24

Perfect. Their bought-and-paid-for client media (BBC, Sky, Winter etc etc) will fall in line, their global fuckwit followers will believe it to be true, nothing will change as they wallow in their rag bubble of delusion, and they will continue to sink into irrelevance and obscurity as the football world moves on beyond them.
"rag bubble of delusion"

Nice one mate :)

It must be worrying for them. He was detached from reality during that sky interview. Lost all sense of logic and reason. I know they’ve had a bad result but you need more resolve than that at the top level. They have employed an unhinged individual, gone by March/April imo!!
He’s a desperate man who today turned into a mard arse, I thought he might be better than that but no he’s just another in the long line of “pep wannabes” who is completely devoid of his own original ideas - we are so lucky to have the authentic original absolute fucking genius that is Pep

You are absolutely correct in blaming senior management BUT who employed them? An unpopular statement I know but the Glazers put this senior management in place and if they are sh1t, which they are, then they are to blame. The buck stops at the top.

If you’ve ever worked for vulture capitalists this is how it normally goes. They arrogantly mis-understand the business, load it with debt, stop spending on value add & infrastructure & eventually sell for a profit which has had nothing to do with their senior management initiatives.

So if the Glazers eventually get $10b for the club it’s got nothing to do with how the club & execs have run it.

It’s like buying the best house on the best street, spending on shite modernisations making it the worst house but one day selling for more due to inflation & external property boom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.